Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum by Foxbrim Review

If any of you out there have been following my blog. You would know that I have become completely addicted to Vitamin C serums. I believe in them whole heartedly. Which is why I have been trying different brands to see if one or the other works best for me.

Foxbrim - This stuff like all the vitamin C serums I have tried. WORKS!

The smell on this one is a little stronger, smells like blowing bubbles, or baby wipes or a mixture of the two. IT ONLY smells like that on the bottle. Soon as you massage it into your palms and place it on your face, that smell is gone.

The bottle itself is adorable.

I have noticed something with this stuff that I have never noticed with any of the other brands I have tried. It has a cooling effect. My face always seems to feel cool, like a fan breeze stuck on my face. Which in turn makes it feel light and refreshed. I honestly was thrown by that feeling, "Truth" At first I thought I was having a reaction, but once I realized nothing was wrong, I fell in love. I still had some of other brands .... if I had used one and I didn't get that cooling feeling Sometimes (if I was not already late getting to where I had to be) I would re wash and apply foxbrim instead. SPECIALLY on the hot summer days like they have been.

This stuff helps keep my Acne at bay. Normally I break out in crazy amounts of pimples right before that dreaded time of the month. But this stuff keeps them gone. Maybe one or two at my temples pop up. but not at all bad like before.

I have noticed that if I stop using the vitamin c serums that I do tend to break out, and worse than ever. so I continue to use it.

My friend the other day came over sporting a cold sore..... I knew it worked on pimples NO IDEA if it would her cold sore. Had her apply some with a qtip (those suckers can last weeks) She said that hers was almost completely gone two days later. So if you suffer from cold sores ... this very well could be a quick fix for you too.

My face feels free. Smooth, fresh, and I think I do see a little less stress around the eyes. The crows feet seem to be a little smoother.

Vitamin C serums will always be in my makeup bag, my daily routine. But I think Foxbrim shot itself up to the number one slot. LOVE IT!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment