Sunday, July 13, 2014

Micro Jesus Pendant Gold Plated with CZ Eyes Review.


Okay, I LOVE JEWLERY! Any and all kinds of jewelry. I am a believer of something more, so getting a kick butt Jesus necklace from HHBling, Was awesome.

So awesome that I didn't get a chance to really wear it that much. My 10 year old daughter, snatched that as quick as you can say ... "Look, I have a new neck ..." Pretty much insists that it is hers, and that she will not be giving it back.

Looks like I will have to get my own.

It is an adorable little necklace, comes on a long Snap the ball in the part chain. The Jesus itself is well detailed, but it is all in the eyes. They are these diamond like eyes.

My favorite part is the back .... (not that the front isn't amazing) It has this lattice type gold cover, ad is hollow inside to where you can see how they did the detail in the Jesus face.
I was hoping it would open like a locket, but its still awesome.

My daughter says ... You'll be the most gangsta awesome girl/boy in church if you rock it!

We would deff look into other designs they have.

The only problem we had with this necklace was that the dog tag chain kept coming undone ... we just snipped that one ball off and used the next one, and problem was fixed!

Check them out HipHopBling.com





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment