Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door - iGotTech (7.7.14) Review.

I never in my life thought I could adore something as simply as a screen door as much as I do.
I decided to give this a try .... ONE, because I do not have a back screen door, and TWO, getting and installing a back screen door would be way more than I was interested in investing.

Easier, just to keep the door shut.

Then, my AC broke "Sigh." with the weather being 91 degrees outside and climbing, I needed as much air flow as possible.

Magnetic screen door.... PERFECT OPTION.

ONE. Cost, the cost itself is really quite cheap for what you are getting.
TWO. No crazy tools needed for installation. (I did have the watch the YouTube video they provide because apparently I had issues.)
THREE. Super easy to install. "Specially if you get your husband to do it.) But I watched him, and it is easy.

The video shows them installing it inside on a hallway type place. I needed it on my back door. I couldn't hang it inside however "Wouldn't fit inside the door frame and still allow the door to close. So I put it on the OUTSIDE of the house door. Worked perfectly.

Why would I freak out about not having a screen door when my ac craps the bed? BECAUSE I AM TERRIFIED OF BUGS. Also, I have a lot of stray cats that hang around and try to come inside.

Works like it should ... door is wide open and not a bee in sight. (That was really my fear, I am allergic to bees.) No mosquitos .... and no cats! "I am also allergic to cats,) Important to keep them outside.

All in all ... I love this thing. Perfect, cheaper alternative if you are in a bind and need something quick. I love it. 

Get yours

http://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Screen-Door-CONSTRUCTION-Bugs-Not-Invited/dp/B00KZNOHTW

  http://iGotTech.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment