Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Yoga Towel from Shandali Review

It is no shocker that I am a total fangirl of the shandali line .... so when I tell you that I love the yoga towel, it doesn't come as a surprise.

FIRST THING, I stuck it on top of my yoga mat RIGHT OUT OF THE PACKAGE ..... First mistake.
Read their suggestions .... if I had, I would have known that it was suggested to wet the towel first before placing it on your yoga mat, that way the towel grips onto it firmly! That way, you do not fall flat on your face!

After wetting it ... it grips on tight, even through my crazy unorganized positioning, falling around while getting into position, it held its place.

SECOND, it is a perfect little sweat soaker upper. "Not to mention, the cold air breezing across the wet towel, acts like a cooler."

It is super soft, very easy care ... AGAIN "Like with the travel towel, I suggest hang drying it."

It is durable ... I have used it everyday this week, still as good as new. The only thing I would suggest is having two. That way, when one is in the washer, the other can be in use.

I stand firm on this one. It is deff a gift a yoga lover could use!



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment