Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#1 Rated Ultrasport Travel Towel From Shandali Review


If you guys are like me, you like FREE ... or you like to try things free to make sure they work, so you know if it is worth spending the money on.

well ...... I am here to say WITHOUT A DOUBT that this towel is kind of amazing.

I had my doubts at first, I am more of a fluffy towel snuggled close to my skin right out of the shower type girl. But when you forgot to wash towels and you get this one in the mail. You make do with what you got.

Honestly, I think it dried me quicker than the fluffy towel I normally use. "I still however, very much so prefer my fluffy towel for out of the shower." But I wanted to see just how I could use this one to give it purpose.

I did some experiments, actually had fun. It is supposed to be ULTRA ABSORBANT ... really is. I sat it on my kitchen counter and poured a cup of water on it. Missed the towel with half the water, EVEN SOAKED, it absorbed the rest I sopped up with it. "I was impressed." So I poured a little more water on the counter to see just how much this towel could take.  2 cups and a half of water later, I needed to ring it out. AFTER RINGING IT OUT, it could still soak up more. This one is GREAT for messes. "AKA, after my kids get out of the bath." Perfect for soaking up the mess they leave behind so I don't trip and fall. In fact, just leave it on the floor for when you get out! "They should make bathroom rugs from this stuff!

I used this during exercise .... I sweat a lot, specially on the elliptical machine. Wrapped it around my neck ... and wiped my forehead. Just perfect for that too.

My favorite use ... Is kitchen use. I make tea with my coffee pot, so everytime I pour the pot into the place for water, I spill it all over. My normal kitchen towel, doesn't even cut it ... paper towels use too much. This thing ... PERFECTION for my imperfect moments in the kitchen. I love this thing, and I will be getting a few more.

The wash care for them is simple. I do suggest only hang drying it , even tho they say tumble dry is okay ....

PS. I love the feel of them when they are dry, and the cute little symbol etched on. These are a must have! As in ... I must have more and WILL be talking my husband into it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment