Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Bucket Full Of Crazy

Realized I spent so much time reviewing products that I forgot to blog about me. Not that I am narcissistic, but what is a blog other than an extension of yourself?

My goodness, this summer is flying by. I can not believe that school is almost about to start AGAIN. That is both a plus and a negative. PLUS, "I will finally have a little peace and quiet." Negative "I will have to get up early in the morning again *boo*"

But then again ... it brings on another HUGE plus. "FALL." I have come to the conclusion that fall, winter and spring are my favorite months. I like summer ... until the spring weather is gone and it is really hot. The only thing I really love about summer, is sleeping in and strawberries. But with fall .. comes fall leaves to jump in, pumpkin patches, hay rides, a chill in the air, a creep at night. I just freaking love fall. Kay? Okay.

I can not wait until Halloween. I am sure that all my friend, family and pinterest followers are well aware of that. I have been flooding them with "Halloween crafts. etc." I can not help it. My favorite holiday EVER. I always feel when it comes around ... I am rushing to get caught up. This time, I will be well prepared.

I tried growing pumpkins again ... FAIL, I think I am just not meant to be a gardener, its so not working out.
I killed my strawberry plants too ... I do not know what is growing in the wood thing I had strictly for plants ... But it has killed off my strawberry plants and both my tomato plants. It's growing strong though. I hope something grows on its vine, so I can see what the heck it is. I honestly do not know how that happened.
I am thinking next year ... I will leave the growing to the farmers and just head to my local farmers market and reap the benefits of their hard work, instead of crying how I just keep killing everything.

It seems odd I know ... But It literally feels like I have murdered entire families of would be veggies. Sigh .... I am just not a gardener.

I have still been writing .... I have been writing under a false name though. I want to see if I can make it without the push of my friends and family. "So far, so good." I am keeping my fingers crossed on it. I am no JK. ROWLING, but I am something.

Either way ... I am sitting here, tired as heck and hungry. My AC is broke "Until the warranty people get here to fix it." BUT the kids are not fighting at the moment, so  I will say, it is a pretty good day.

Speaking of kids ... KIDS ARE WEIRD .... I do not remember being as weird as my kids are. AKA, the photo up top, is my lovely daughter Avery "Faking having a baby, in a game of "House." with a bunch of balloons." Kid cracks me up!

I think I am going to tuck my computer away for the day .... grab a book and head outside under the shade of a tree.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day xxDee


No comments:

Post a Comment