Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fresh Fruit Vinegars by Mange Review.

Okay ... I love to cook. I love to cook because I love to come up with new ideas. The kitchen to me, is like science class! I can't wait to see what mixing this with that is going to make happen.

Some things I have tried, have been good ... others, eh, turned into more of a lets order pizza night.

I love mixing fruit with my meals! -- So when I got a chance to try these fresh fruit vinegars, I was excited. I got sour apple, and Cherry.

I had been copying this meal from red lobster since I ate it there (Cherry Maple Chicken) If you go to red lobster and you haven't tried it. You should!
Normally I would add cherry juice to the maple syrup - but since I had this vinegar, I decided to use this instead. BEST CHOICE EVER!

One -- It tasted amazing. "Even before cooking with it, I tasted it when I opened the jar."
Two -- It didn't have that over powering sickingly sweet taste that cherry juice takes on. Add that to maple syrup and its a cavity in seconds concoction. Plus it adds this tangy zing like kick, which made the meal that much better!

We had side salad with this meal - and I will tell you that I didn't even use the side of ranch for it. The juice from the Cherry fruit vinegar was a better match! GREAT SALAD DRESSING!

The sour apple, I admit, I did not use for cooking. We used it on our fourth of July celebrations! We made a vodka punch - added the sour apple fruit vinegar -- that stuff was like kool aid! I have to get a big bottle just for parties a lone. *Definitely try to mix it in your drinks* super tasty!

all in all ... we all loved it.
It bettered the recipe for the lobster steal I have been trying to recreate
and didn't taste the alcohol one single bit (which is huge for me, because I do not like the taste of alcohol.)

I would recommend them, I absolutely would.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment