Wednesday, July 30, 2014

V3 Life & Food PURE PREMIUM RAW ORGANIC YACON ROOT SYRUP Review.


Yacon Root Syrup ... Pronounced "Ya Cone." For those out there who are like me and making jokes about taking a syrup that literally says YAC.

As with all things (I might have a slight obsession with this sensory) But smell .... It doesn't smell great, doesn't smell bad. More like a Smokey molasses.

Honestly it tastes just how it smells.

This one took a little bit for me to get used to. I almost quit after the first teaspoon. However, I pulled up my big girl panties and trudged on. Spoonful after spoonful, I noticed the taste was a lot more tolerable. What used to be a dreaded "Okay plug my nose and swallow" type moment was just another quick moment in my day. "No longer plugging my nose."

I started off with 3 teaspoons. One at breakfast, lunch and before dinner.
I had to cut that back when I noticed a bloat that started to accompany each dose.
I dropped it to once in the morning, and once in the afternoon and skipped the dinner session.
This stuff is supposed to make you regular, but I started to have problems after starting it. Fixed, when I cut it down from 3 teaspoons to 2. "It adds fiber.

I didn't notice anything different about my weight .... "which is good and bad." It is supposed to assist in maintaining weight.
I did however feel good over all.

The price is a little steep, but for the benefits it provides, might be worth it.
All in all, its not bad,


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment