Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil Review.

I have very dry hair, after years of damaging it from hair dyes, to curling irons, and powders, perfumes etc. My hair needs help.

So I tried this stuff. It said hair, nails, skin ... I figured. WHY NOT!

First I tried just rubbing a few drops in my palm and smoothing it onto my hair. That left it feeling oily. Not really manageable to style after. BUT THEN, I found the magic way.

If you have a small spray bottle, you have the secret way. Fill that baby up about half way. The bottle comes with an eye dropper type thing, fill that baby up, then squeeze it into the bottle you just filled with water. After your shower, spritz your hair all over. Let it dry, or blow dry. I tried both, neither makes a difference. It works anyway.
My frizz was at bay, and yes ... shiny! It looks healthier, I have been doing this daily for about 2 weeks now .... it seems stronger.
I also had a problem with my hair shedding a lot ... I do not know if this stuff has anything to do with it, but It has been shedding less since starting to use this stuff in this way.

I also use the same stuff on my face, I have a dry t-zone. Not really anymore, not to mention, mixed with the vitamin c serums I use, I am basically pimple free, which is really nice. Specially since I am a very insecure person.

I have only recently started using this on nails .... I rub it like you would a cuticle cream, I do not know if my nails are better, but I do know that the cuticle area looks less damaged. A lot less flecks of skin flaking, if you bite your nails, you know what I mean.

all in all, I love this stuff ... specially for what it has done for my hair alone.

One other thing I learned, if you mix it in your conditioner, without the spray, it works really really well too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment