Friday, July 11, 2014

Dancing Bear Book Review

Dancing Bear, was a pleasant surprise. I read a lot of spy stories, and a lot of thrillers and just have now begun to read some romances. This book touches down on all three genres. Mingles them together effortlessly.
At first Dancing bear was just like every other spy book I have read. Although I will admit that it is faster paced, and I honestly believe better written.
But just when you feel like this is something you have read, a path you have already been down. It bolts you onto a completely different and expectant path.

The writing itself is impeccable. Like the writer actually knew these things. After Reading the Author page, I understand now why I felt that way. Like I was reading someone's life. This writer is definitely doing what he was meant to do ... write. I look forward to more stories from him. This book is deff put into my
Read again pile

The characters are impressive. Well constructed, believable ... they are exactly how I would imagine real people in real situations to be like. I may have never met any in my waking life, "That I know of." But If I were to describe them. Kate and David, would be who I would come up with. I felt these characters ... I fell in love with them both. They kept me on edge the entire story from front to back, I like that. Not many books have characters with such a real presence.

Everything about this book is top notch. My husband, who is not really into romance, is even enjoying this book.

I absolutely love this book ... I will be reading it again and I would recommend it to anyone. Weather it is a genre they would read or not ... it has this uncanny ability to suck you in whole .. and spit you out completely moved.

LOVE IT!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment