Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia - Top Weight Loss Product - Oz Recommended Review.

I have been a BIG FAN of Garcinia cambogia for a few months now, so it will come as NO SURPRISE, when I rave about this one. Actually, now that I have tried this brand, I am pretty sure that these worked a little better. I can not say I ate better, because I am pretty sure I didn't. I will not say I exercised more, because I didn't do that either. But this month of using these, I lost more than I have with diet and exercise combined in the past.

My only regret with these, is that I did not diet and exercise with them, I would have lost a lot more (Insert sad face)

These work just like any other, you pop the pill, wait awhile before eating. I noticed with these (unlike others I have tried) that I could eat ... before I would forget to eat. AT FIRST I thought that was a good thing, until you realize your body needs food to boost and keep your metabolism boosted. I could eat with these, and that was important. The only difference, is that I could tell when I was full. I ate, but I ate in small portions. I am guessing, better portions. To give an example, I could eat an entire big mac mean (I do not suggest it- that one meal is over 2500 calories) But I could, and I did, multiple times. With these, I barely made it through a double cheese burger kids meal. Honestly, I didn't even finish the fries, and that is my favorite part.

So I liked that about these ... I do not know if they have a different chemical build up than others, but instead of suppressing the appetite fully, it simply took the edge off, so that you could tell when you have had enough. IF YOU KEPT EATING after knowing you were full (and I did twice) ONLY TWICE ... but if you did, you did regret it. I felt sick if I went passed the Im full feeling. So If I had an opinion on that, it would be, these not only help you cut back, burn the fat ETC. but they also teach you to read the signs. A GREAT THING, so that when and if you decide to stop taking them, they have instilled that in you.

These are pretty fantastic, they do work .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment