Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Eye Cream for Reducing Eye Puffiness, Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Fine Lines Around Eyes Review.

I do not normally use eye creams - I have found none that work. I tried this one on a whim, "Thanks to a fall in self esteem when a friend said, wow you look dead." Dark circles, that is my problem. An easy fix with concealer -- when I remember to wear makeup.

Think - uncle fester from the Adams Family.

Dark circles, due to long nights, not much sleep. First thing I noticed is, I liked the Jar. I could be sold alone just by packaging. I am a sucker for it. Second thing I noticed was smell, or well in this case a lack there of. There was no smell, which was perfect for me. Things with strong smells on faces I have noticed tend to not sit well with my skin. I have very sensitive skin, and a sensitive nose. I would not have been able to tolerate an off smell all day. Third thing I noticed was the creamy feeling. Some eye creams, they have this water feel ... where you are not even sure if you put it on because it evaporates so quickly. Some have an overly oily texture that sits like a face mask on your face. This one ... its like a gentle hand cream. Smooth creamy -- lasts long enough to know you have just given your eyes the gentle massage they deserve, but ends quick enough, that you are not walking around during the day feeling like you are wearing an invisible coon mask.

I did notice (while I do not normally have eye puffiness) that one day when waking up after a night of rubbing my eyes all day and night (I am allergic to cats, when they come inside my eyes get itchy and I can not seem to leave them alone) After a day of cat petting -- they were swollen. I did my normal morning skin routine, this eye cream included -- and a few hours later they were less noticeably irritated. So I would assume that people with puffiness would benefit from this.

Dark circles! -- It didn't happen right away. It isn't some magic potion where instantly the dark circles vanish, I was hopeful. But that is not how it happened. That being said ... after a few weeks of using it, I do very much so see a change in how dark my eyes appear. They no longer look sunken in. They look more like a normal persons. The dark circles are not completely gone, but they without a doubt have lightened. I honestly think if I continue to use this stuff ... they will lighten completely. I will let you know.

Lines around the eyes .... I do notice my crows feet getting a little less pronounced, I can not say that this is just because of his eye cream however. Mainly because I have been using vitamin C serums and that also says it is supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines. So these two working together, YES .... The lines are reducing.

All in all, I will continue to use this eye cream. I like looking better rested than like uncle fester. It is deff, a look into type product. I would recommend it.

A PS. NOTE --- This is the same company, same brand that makes THE BEST SOAP I have ever tried, along with a mineral lift serum. I absolutely adore this company, this brand! Now if I can get them to make a vitamin C serum ... they would complete my entire face regimen.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment