Thursday, July 24, 2014

100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract - "As seen on Oz" - Top Weight Loss Product Review.

A BIG FAT YES!!!!!!!
First, right off the bat of trying these I noticed a change in my body. "Not size, but energy." One dose and it was like I had just slurped down a full pot of coffee to myself.

It says, you'll not need coffee again after these. THEY ARE NOT LIEING.

If it wasn't for the fact that I like to drink coffee, for the taste, for the morning relax moment, I wouldn't. HONESTLY, I will admit, that I was a little afraid to drink a cup of coffee after taking these. My body already felt like it was set on fire ... or well, just over energized. I was scared of a heart attack. "If you have a heart condition, I do not suggest taking these, without first talking to your doctor." That suggestion comes off, strictly from how I feel on them. One cup of coffee, and I felt like I could mimic the vision we get off the hit show "True blood." You know when the vamps run off and you are like, where did they go? Yes, I felt capable of that. "Obviously, that is impossible." But these sure make you feel like you can. Your body, well ... my body felt pretty much capable of anything.
That is a pro and a con.
ONE THING LEARNED ..... Do not over do it. Yes, you feel like you have the energy enough to power run the entire world for at least a week, but you should remember your body still has limits. Having so much energy I started off strong, only to end up with a ton of energy and a body too sore to move. Not having the will power to put myself through pain, I had to stop the pills until I was able to move more easily, other wise I would sit there and feel jittery and anxious.

Second thing learned was timing of doses ... Only being able to take two doses in a day, I naturally assumed morning and evening. NOPE! Bad idea, at least for me .... I couldn't sleep. It was good for my husband because I spent that sleepless night cleaning the house. But bad for me, because the next day I looked like I was a drug attic on with drawls, over tired and buzzed on the next dose for the day ... I was a mess.
Magic way .. Morning, and Noon ... You will be extreme tired at the end of the day. Weather you exercised or not, your body gets worn out. I find myself in bed before 10.

Do these work on boosting energy ... yes. Will it inevitably cause weight loss, YES ... it is impossible to not lose weight, when you are constantly active. Mixed with a better than you have been diet. I give these a thumbs up ... why? Because I can feel them working. I can see the results. I do not know if these would work without changing your life style, but if you make even the slightest change to your diet, I whole heartedly believe they will work.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment