Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mossad agent Cobra Book Review

Another spy book thrill ride. I have to say that spy books may not be my favorite genre, but with writers like Dov Nardimon, that genre is slowly rising and settling in my top 10 go to book types.

This one starts off a little slow, I almost sat this one down. But be committed to reading it, I stuck with it. Wasn't before long that I was hooked. A few pages in, it gripped onto me and demanded my attention.

The flow of the writing is fast pace, slow in some places, but just as you are starting to get bored it picks right back up again.

I can not say a lot without giving the book away, but I can say that a lot during this read, I felt like I was back in history class. It was both entertaining and educational. I feel like I know more about Israel now than I ever did during school years. ... a plus either way you look at it.

I did put the pieces together, rather early on in the story ... so the end was not a surprise. But I enjoyed the journey none the less.

The characters , well written,  and believable.

It was a nice escape from my real life, It is a long book, but I would recommend it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment