Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review


Okay, I do not know if you guys have noticed the trend around school, these rainbow band bracelets? Well, after tons and tons of begging from my girls, I caved.

I was worried about a mess ... But this loom kit comes in a box (not like the small plastic bags you can get at Walmart) Which, gave them a place of substance to put everything back in when done. AKA, No small rubber bands all over the carpet.

At first Erin (My 10 year old) had a little trouble figuring it out. But once she did ... (read the directions like I told her) She was a non stop bracelet making machine. Her arms are covered in them along with her sisters. I even got a few.

The bands are different then the ones from wally world. I think I actually like these better. At least the colors. They don't tend to break as easy when stretched either.

I didn't notice a smell, but then again, I tend to only smell things if its going on my skin. The little pen thing that comes with it. A GOD SEND! They had tried to make these with their fingers, but after a few bracelets their fingers would hurt and they would stop. Not anymore. They have that little dohicky and off they go.

I love the fact that it keeps them busy. I love the fact it came with so many bands and not just 100 ... I can go on and on. There is honestly not one thing to dislike about this kit. It is well worth the money!

I will be buying a few others ... so my girls do not fight over who gets to use it.

LOVE IT!
You will too. You can get yours here http://www.amazon.com/rainbow+bandz+loom+kit/dp/B00HUJX6VY/ie=UTF8?m=A5UTI14EIBHZ0&keywords=loom+kit

Thanks for stopping by xxDee


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment