Wednesday, June 4, 2014

NETfold (By Gur Shomron) Book Review

As a Sci-Fi Junkie, I was seriously excited when this book was dropped in my lap. I had read everything I had in this category, time and time again and was running out of old shows to sustain the nerd like monster inside me.

I try so hard when I do book reviews not to give anything away, so that I do not ruin the story for anyone. I will apologize if there are any spoilers, I a simply excited about this one.

First, The many characters outlined in this story are brilliantly constructed and brought to life, These are people you run into everyday. People you know. Easily believed.
The plot line flows easily, drenches the thirst for excitement, heavily in satisfaction.

As a sci-fi geek, its hard for things to live up to what I have already fallen in love with. I emerged myself in this one with an open heart - Not expecting much, but hopeful.

Soon I was drowning in the thrills it lead along the way, a 37 hour period seemed a lifetime of "For lack of a better word" AWESOME.

This story does not disappoint, does not fail to live up to the standard I hold sci-fi to be. It sucks you in from the first few words and leaves you craving for more at the end. I was sad that it was over. The story is set in the future, but the way its described, you, yourself can easily picture this being our world in the not to distant future. I definitely have vivid flashbacks, and fantasies of my own while surfing on the internet now.

This is a delightfully interesting, intense, keeps you on your toes, drags you in from the start and fumbles you fabulously through a world wonderfully described from the authors imagination.

I will no doubt be looking for more from Gur! I highly recommend you guys check this one out. Specially you shandee! My sci-fi geekish sister.

You can get your own copy here http://www.amazon.com/NETfold-Science-Fiction-Cyberpunk-Adventure-ebook/dp/B006Z0KJLO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1401879468&sr=1-1&keywords=netfold

thanks for stopping by xxDee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment