Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Floating Flowers Red Set of Six Review.

The moment these puppies arrived my daughter has been ALL SMILES. We realize these are meant as decorations, can be used outside, inside, for any event you might need a floating flower. However, The first task these flowers got was to make my seven year old feel like a princess.

Now I do not know about you and your kids out there, but bath time, is sometimes a nightmare. Complete with "No, do I have to? Look though, I'm almost cleans, as well as can't I just do it tomorrow's." Which is why if you had been in my house the days these arrived, your face would have been in as much shock as mine. The moment my daughter walking into the living room, towel in hand and the box of floating flowers and announced she would be taking her bath now. "I didn't even have to ask." My jaw hit the floor.

I hear the bath running .... I hear some singing, so I decide to go on in, and see what she was up to. Lights dimmed down on the dimmer, slight bubbles and six adorable floating flowers surrounding PRINCESS AVERY.

We decided to do a little test on them. I have had trouble in the past with floating flowers (with lights, these do not have any lights.) But I have had trouble with them not really staying afloat. These babies come with a one year warranty, so we put them to the test.

My adorable assistant "Princess Avery" Crumpled one into a ball, held it under water until the air bubbles stopped and set it free. That baby floated right to the top. They are durable, One only out of the six had the flower pop off the plastic lily pad, which once we realized that was because Avery had accidently turn the bottom foam off, thinking it was packaging and we replaced it. It worked fine, and was as durable as the rest.

They are cute, would look good in a dish with floating candles. I actually have all sorts of plans I could use these for. As soon as I get my new set in the mail. Seeing how these have been confiscated by a seven year old.

I may have only used these for one purpose so far, but peaceful bath time is WELL WORTH any price for these. I also think they would look cute scattered along in a pool! I will have to see if they come in other colors.

We like them! As always, thanks for stopping by. xxDee



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment