Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir Review

I decided to give this stuff a try based on the fact that I needed something to make my hair soft. I have to switch shampoos/ conditioners regularly because after awhile my hair just reacts badly to them.  It was getting stringy. Dry, brittle. Frankly I was worried that those reasons were contributing to the fact that A lot of my hair was just falling out. (my husband insures me that its just because summer is coming.) Either way ... I tried this stuff out.

It works great when it comes to a heat resistant protector. I curl my hair a lot. It always, ALWAYS smells like it was caught on fire when I am finished. So I would have adorable curls that smelled like I was a house fire victim. "This stuff." (Do not spray into hair- Spray into palm, rub it around a little and then apply to the end of the hair.) I find that if you just spray it on your hair, it leaves it oily and doesn't give your curls that bounce. Also heavy use tends to let your hair fall flat quicker. So I highly suggest highly that you rub it around in your palms before lightly applying it to your hair.  That being said, My hair at the ends do not seem to be getting beat up as badly. Less split ends, so I do believe that its protecting from the damage I put my hair through with that curling iron. Also, My hair doesn't smell like I burnt myself when I use it.

I tried it as a leave in conditioner. It works obviously ... But I would not use as a leave in conditioner when you have to go out. It does leave the hair oily slightly. So unless you have your hair in a bun or up in some way. I would only use it as a stay in conditioner when you will be home. But I do recommend that you use it as a stay in conditioner. I do not know what it was, but the one day I did that ... then next day I used my regular shampoo and conditioner and my hair had never been softer.
Felt like right after a salon visit.

My hair does have a shine too it. It does seem healthier. I wouldn't use this every day. But I will use it weekly as a stay in conditioner, and anytime I curl my hair.

Its not a bad product by any means.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment