Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What a night!

What a night! If there is one thing in this world, that I could wish away *It's nights that children spend getting sick* There is nothing more heartbreaking than watching your child bent over the potty heaving till they have nothing left. There is nothing quite able to turn your stomach, than spending the hours of 2 am-3am cleaning up the mess that they left room to room on their way to wake you.
I am exhausted. I am sure they she is exhausted.

You know, I feel like this might be karma. All those days that the girls stayed home sick from school, simply so we could have girl days. Or because they faked being sick and I fell for it.
Now we are making up for it. Instead of missing school days, based off REAL sickness. We are missing summer. Poor little momma's!

I am thinking today should be a sit and relax with movies, stories and maybe even a nap, type of day.

I'm half way done with the first draft of "Bless me father." A follow up with Alice from "Fertilizer." I actually have enjoyed writing this one. I have also prayed non stop since beginning it.
I've since published 2 other short stories. Grant you, I published them under a false name. Two reasons. ONE -  I am curious if I can make it as a writer, without the help of family and friends. I want to see if strangers can find my work and keep it going. I need to know I can really do this. Two: because they are erotic stories and I do not want those connected to my children's stories. I do however put a link in them at the end of the book to my authors page. So I guess only the people who happen across them will know who I really am. I feel good about that.


Tried these bacon wrapped hotdogs last night "Found it on Pinterest and thought, hmmmmm" Before you knew it, they were prepared and on the grill. They are something I would honest refer to as heart attack on a bun. BUT, they are so good. One is more than enough, two makes them sit like a rock at the bottom of your stomach. They are delicious, but not something you would want to make weekly or even monthly. I literally felt an extra roll form while eating.


Well, I think its time to get some food for the belly, grab our hard copy of Freddy the frog. Make a fort, and lay under it reading, maybe follow up with a scary movie. For some reason, THE EVIL DEAD is calling my name. Avery says, we should watch mama!

Here is hoping for a better day than night. I wish you all well too!



One last note ALL THREE of my stories are available for free today.
It's not so bad! a children's story. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRO89G6
Freddy the frog "Finding friends a childrens story. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KO7NV4Q
Fertilizer (a short story about revenge.) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KHAN6YK

as always, thank you for stopping by. Have a great day everyone. xxDee




No comments:

Post a Comment