Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review.

Okay ... I LOVE to bake. I love to cook. I love anything that has to deal with food and being in the kitchen. WHICH NATURALLY means I love getting and using new kitchen utensils. I am a freak about collecting things that I might not need at the moment, but might in the future. So I saw this muffin pan! I thought to myself. PERFECT!

I have never made mini anything so I was really excited to try!

FIRST. The part on the instructions where it says USE on a baking pan. DO IT! follow the instructions. It is not because the silicone will burn. It's for your own convenience. So that you do not have to clean up giant mess of a mess when it folds in on itself and spills the contents everywhere. "Which if you are clumsy so I am, you want that baking sheet."

SECOND. mini anything just comes out too cute. It does exactly what it says it does. It's a non stick muffin pan. Muffins came out just as easily with any other pan I have used.

THIRD -- It is not just for muffins! which makes the possibilities endless.  It was also perfect for.
Jell-O shots!
Popsicles
Freezing oil and herbs in the right amount needed for cooking to save.
and making infused ice for my water!

FOURTH ... it is easily cleaned. Nothing happened to it in my dishwasher. I have not used this in the microwave, but seeing how it was truthful on what it says it does on every other front. I believe them. Actually HOLD ON. To give a full review ... I am going to stick it in the microwave. I don't want to be that one blogger who says that EVERYTHING IS FINE if its not. Let me check.

FIFTH .... As I said, they were telling the truth in everything they said. It is perfectly microwavable safe. Boiling water .... nothing wrong with the pan.

I really love this thing. It's holding up nice. I do not know if I will ever need another, because its pretty durable. But if my kids decide to take some scissors to it for a project. You can bet your socks I will be back for another. It is definitely worth it!

Thanks for stopping by. xxDee


No comments:

Post a Comment