Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap Review

Okay ... At first I was thinking, "Yay! Free soap." I have a slight addiction to soaps and things that smell good.
THEN IT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL.

I honestly do not think after trying this that I will buy anything else.

First the smell, because I always start with the smell. It smells AMAZING. There isn't one bad thing to say about the smell. I think I huffed the box a good five or six times getting myself excited for bath time.

Second. You know how most soaps after you rinse them off, your skin feel rough? Your fingers don't slide over smooth, its a bumpy ride. This stuff. NOT THE CASE! I swear I feel like a baby. Well my skin does. It is really soft. So the moisturizing capabilities of this stuff is awesome. I normally use dove, because its soft too. But this stuff blows my normal brand right out of the water.

Third. Seems to have a slight healing capability too. I had broken out really bad after trying a lotion with too much perfume. my skin reacted so badly to it, that I had little red bumps "Which naturally I had picked at and irritated farther." ONE USE and they were almost gone. Two days ... they were finished. So I am thinking that if I had a really bad break out on my face "Which I don't know if its true because thanks to vitamin c serums I haven't have that issue." But my assumption is that it would work on clearing that up quite well too. IF YOU GUYS TRY IT, and you do have a problem with acne. Please let me know. "I am curious."

All in all this stuff ROCKS! I don't like the price tag off 11 dollars a bar ... but I love what it does for my skin, so I will be looking past that. I truthfully LOVE this soap.

Thanks for stopping by xxDee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment