Friday, June 6, 2014

Cheers to the weekend!

It's Friday! Super excited about that. Mainly because it leads to the weekend, which means I will not have to get up at 4:30 in the morning. Also because it is leading into next week ... which in turn leads through the last 3 and a half days of school. SUMMER!

Today should be an alright day. I have my coffee, the kids are up and ready for school with minimum fighting, as far as I know Nick doesn't have to work this weekend, and for the most part, the house is clean.

I am thinking it will be a "Hurry and finish the rest of he cleaning, then sit down with a book, and then maybe a movie, maybe even paint my nails, brush my hair and put on makeup. "Most likely" It will be a sit down with a movie, and book day because now that I typed all that, it seems like too much work for the rest.

You know ... I think I just totally changed my mind on everything about today. I think I will take my camera out instead and hike a bit outside and capture something beautiful. I haven't been behind my camera in quite awhile now.

*Sorry- My indecisiveness is showing*

I received a face mask in the mail yesterday - Forgot to use it, but I am excited to try it. It was free. I get free stuff to give my honest review of. I have never used a face mask of any sort where I had to wear it for more than a play time session. I hope it works! It seems I never get any sleep because of the lights from the cable box, or the lights from Nicks alarm. ETC.

Just got back from taking the girls to the bus, found out they are having a yard sale next door. I honesty do not need anything, but I want to go peek. You ever realize that yard sales, thrift shops etc. they are sort of like a window into peoples lives. I find them interesting. Nothing better than people watching from a yard sale ... seeing what they still want to hold onto, but now are forced to rid themselves of so they can make space. I might just head over to get a feel for who the people next door really are.

Well, I have an empty cup of coffee and a dog who needs to be let out. I hope you all have a wonderful day xxDee



No comments:

Post a Comment