Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C Review.

I will admit that I have never before tried facial lifts based off of my own assumption that they simply didn't work, otherwise there would be ONE out there that everyone bought and stuck to. But I tried this, I figured, what do I have to lose? Other than wrinkles!

First I will start with smell, I always start with smell. If you open the bottle and take a whiff, it smells a lot like Jergens Original Lotion "The unscented kind" You know how lotions that are unscented still have that smell -- That is what this smells like. But only in the bottle, soon as you squirt it in your hand rub it in your palms then apply to your face, you can't smell it any longer. Its a clean smell, a fresh smell. I honestly can not describe the smell other than, not bad. It's nice. I am huge on scents, if they smell bad, its a no go. This one, I like it.

Second. You know how when you use most lotions and they are either too oily, makes you look like you just ran a mile and are sweating profusely? Or some, are so thick, that you can literally feel like you have a layer of gunk on your face, a wax like mask. You know how sometimes after you moisturize with some lotions you still feel dry? WELL, Not with this one.

After I rubbed it in circles on my face, I could no longer feel it. My face feels smooth, and looks matte. No crazy sweaty looking nose and chin. Best part about it, is My face doesn't feel dry. Normally about 5 minutes after applying a lotion, I would feel like I needed more. This stuff leaves your face feeling cool. Literally cool. And refreshed BUT BEST OF ALL It feels moisturized.

I have mentioned in a post before that I was searching for a facial lotion that moisturizes and while I liked the natural instincts. It wasn't the one. I didn't care for the smell too much. This one, for moisturizing purposes alone will be my go too stuff.

Wrinkles. I'll admit that hitting 32 had me checking the mirror every morning looking for new lines. I really only have some around the eyes. Crows feet I think people call them. I do notice that when I use this under my makeup, those lines DO NOT stand out as much.

Also, I have extremely sensitive skin, and I break out OFTEN, pretty much I have broken out with most products I have used. "Only for minutes at a time, nothing serious." This stuff didn't cause a reaction. I will definitely be looking into more of their line to see what else they got.

In my honest opinion, this is worth a buy. My face has never felt so healthy, with the added benefits of the vitamin C too. It's a no brainer, and I know you guys have listened to me go on and on about vitamin c and how well it helps your face.

This stuff is like an extra dose of healthy for your face. My tone has seemed to improve too.
I really truthfully love this stuff!

You can get yours here on this link *Mind you, this is also me giving myself a link when its time for a refill* http://www.amazon.com/Adovia-Facial-Serum-Moisturizer-Satisfaction/dp/B00KHGIK54/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1401883861&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=Facial+Lift+and+Firm+Serum+with+Dead+Sea+Minerals+and+Vitamin+C+Review

thanks for stopping by. xxDee


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment