Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Age Defying Moisturizer Cream Review

I was really excited to get this cream. I have been searching for creams that moisturize. "I always feel dry." So I am always super excited to try new ones with hopes they are the one for me.

First thing I noticed about this was the smell ... It does have a smell to it. Not pleasant, not bad. Tolerable and it fades with the day after applying, or I just got used to it.

Second thing: I have very sensitive skin, and this does say that it is for all skin types. I did break out and get all splotchy, but that only lasted like 5 minutes and my skin was back to normal. I wasn't sure if that was because of the product or because I was already wearing a vitamin c serum, "Note: It says you can use it after a vitamin c serum" I just wanted sure if it was reacting to the brand "Sometimes products do not like other brands." So the next day, I put it on again ... Still broke out and got splotchy AND AGAIN it went away in less than 5 minutes.

the texture, kind of feels like a mixture of oil and Vaseline. its smooth, but while applying it feels thick. but once it soaks in ... you can not tell its there like you can with some moisturizers.

I do not see a huge change in lift, or tightness to my skin. But my face is softer than a baby's bottom. It definitely Moisturizes.

All in all , I like it. I would not use it right before heading out. I would only use it if you have a few minutes to spare . "Just in case" You have a break out splotchy moment like I did.
You can get their product on amazon ... http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Aging-Moisturizer-Anti-Wrinkle-Age-Defying-Appearance/dp/B00KCTER3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401797355&sr=8-1&keywords=anti+aging+cream+instanatural

NOTE: If you are allergic to nuts, I would not suggest this. It does contain tree nut oils.
thanks for stopping by. xxDee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment