Friday, May 30, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Serum Review

Okay, Because I have been trying all of these Vitamin C serums, I naturally HAD to try this one. Mainly because it incorporated into it Vitamin E oil (which is my moisturizer of choice.)

First thing I noticed was smell. Unlike all the other serums I have tried "This one" Had a smell, not a bad smell at all. It is actually quite pleasant. It's a faint smell too. Smells a lot like baby wipes. "I realize that sounds odd." But that is what it reminds me of. It's a sweet clean smell.

Second thing I noticed was healing properties, I do not know if that is part of the package intentions, but it sure is part of the package. I had failed to use my vitamin C serum (I blame being busy and neglectful-plus I left it in my purse in the car for about a week) I was broke out, and because I pick at pimples when I get them ... One had a scab on it, and unfortunately wasn't getting better. It was overnight ... I woke up and that pimple was healed, no scab. I still obviously had a mark that said there was once and unfriendly monster living there ... but the scab, was good to go. 3 days in ... you can't tell at all. It seems to have faded the red mark left being too.

Third thing I realized IS MORE of a realization than anything ... I am in love with vitamin C serums and I will be using them continuously. I am completely sold on them. Not to mention, this one smells good and it comes in a cute blue bottle AND uses vitamin E oil (which for those of you who didn't know) If you are ever plagued with cold sores ... Vitamin E, is a natural healer for those! "Just thought I would throw that out there.

Love this stuff. If you want to try it ... You can buy some here http://www.amazon.com/Azure-Naturals-ULTIMATE-VITAMIN-Containing/dp/B00HZ7IRTW/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1401457877&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Azure+Naturals+ULTIMATE+VITAMIN+C+Skin+Repair+Serum


Thanks for stopping by xxDee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment