Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Le Beatue Pure (Vitiman C serum) Product review.

Okay, I have to admit that in age ... I am getting up there. Even though I may feel like I am in my twenties, the reality of it is "I'm not." So a girl looks for a little help where she can get it.

I found this product by accident. I was on Tomoson (trying to get free stuff) I applied, they approved next thing you know I have this product in my mailbox.

First thing
Smell ...... I have a huge obsession with things that smell nice. I was hoping that this stuff wouldn't smell bad, or at the most smelled great. Who wouldn't want a great smelling face right?
There really isn't a smell to this though. Which is fine with me, because that meant that it wasn't mingling with the scent of the lotion I applied after. No clashes with that. (on closet observation) meaning I was huffing that bottle as hard as I could (when really paying attention, and sniffing with all your might) It does sort of resemble the smell of bubbles!

Second.
BONUS! I hadn't fully read what the product was saying they help with other than wrinkles. But one thing I learned and one thing I learned quickly. WAS ACNE! PIMPLES!!!!! CURED!!! wtf? I am 33 years old and I still suffer from that, especially during that girl time we all wish we didn't have. NOT THIS TIME. seriously wasn't expecting that, but it was a pleasant surprise. My face has been clear since I started using it. I wouldn't stop using this, and have now becoming a loyal user on this front alone.

Wrinkles? I don't really have many ... So I can not give an honest opinion on its ability to fight that. But I can say that my face feels younger. It's fresh, clean and its almost like there is more pink in my cheeks. Maybe its a natural toner. I am not sure.

ONE FINAL THING I can say about this stuff ... Is that I love it. I will be using this for as long as they make it. LOVE IT!

xxDee I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment