Friday, May 30, 2014

It's Friday Bitches!

Ever have one of those weeks where you wish the weekend was here and then when your weekend finally arrives, you wish it was still Friday so you can start it all over because your weekend is as busy as your week and you are just flat out exhausted?
Yep! That's this weekend.
I honestly feel like I have gone non stop. I can not even remember sleeping, if it wasn't for the indent in my pillow, I would have thought that I forgotten to.

Why does it seem that when you get older, time speeds up and there isn't enough time? Things start piling up, stuff you could swear that you already have done. Back again. My goodness, I need a vacation. If only Calgon did what the commercials suggested.
I have taken countless baths with it, and still ... no perfect oasis! More like MOOOOOOOOOM! followed by loud knocks on the bathroom door. (sometimes no knocks) just full on barging in. Then a bunch of, "Erin said this", and "Well, she hit me's."

That was a draft from last weekend, that I was too busy to finish. Thanks to more of the ABOVE.


It's Friday! Let's hope that THIS weekend, is not the same as last weekend. It shouldn't be, this weekend my favorite word will be NO! "No, I can not do this, that, or things in-between" This weekend is strictly family time. I need it. Grant you, Saturday the kids have school - a make up day from too many snow days. But after that, once they get home ... family time! Plus, a date! My husband and I do not tend to get a lot of "Us" time, so we are going to take some. I am thinking (Dinner, Movie, Ice cream after) Or maybe just go parking, we haven't done that in a hot minute.

It's almost summer! I can not wait! Mainly because I have an urge to sleep in and school takes that notion and tosses it right out the door. But also because, summer allows the girls and I to have a lot of quality time together. Whether its making short movies for YouTube, or making forts in the living room and telling creepy stories, I really look forward to that time. Those babies of mine are growing up, not much longer before they are "too old" to hang with mom. I do not look forward to getting to that point in life. I really hope my girls and I can maintain a "I still like to hang out with you." attitude. PS ...... That crazy kid up there. (that is my youngest Avery) Last weekend we spent a majority of a day cleaning up my husbands work hanger ... that was a fun moment during that time.

Either way, after the emotionally draining week I have had ... today I am sitting with my cup of coffee "Reading - Jessica and the monster by Clare Young" Thinking I might, JUST MIGHT even paint my nails, put on make up and brush my hair! After all, it is grocery shopping night, I will have to be seen in public.

I sure hope everyone who happens to read this has a great day! xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment