Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum Review (Mystelic)

I realize that I have done a vitamin c serum already today ... That is because I tried a few of them out.

Let me tell you too, remembering which side of your face has which brand on it, was a hassle. Hence why post it notes stuck the bathroom mirror came in handy.

I love this stuff.
My only complaint was that my face felt a little stiffly dry after.


If you wash your face right before - That is when you get that dry feeling. Because your face is striped of its natural oils.
FIX
Wash your face - WAIT for about 5 to ten minutes doing what ever you are going to do. THEN apply. Then it no longer feels like you have one of those peel to yank face masks on that never gets taken off. LOL.

After it dries (add lotion) You don't necessarily need the lotion, but its always good to stay moisturized.

Again, there is no bad smell. Which is a plus. So many products out there carry a strong irritating to the nose odor. NOT THIS.

Like the other serum , This Natures Best Vitamin C Serum HELPS with Acne. No pimples! Which is a plus to any woman. a nice clean clear face is always welcomed.

While I do not have many wrinkles quite yet, I did notice that it lightened a few spots that were left behind from some huge zits I once never left alone. "It seems to tone your face."

Frankly ... I love the Vitamin C serums and I do not plan on stopping the use of them any time soon!

I highly recommend getting out there and trying someone for yourself. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment