Tuesday, May 20, 2014

V.2 Garcinia Cambogia 1600 MG Upgraded Strength 100% Pure (Life and Food) Review

Okay, so I am not huge on taking pills for weight loss. My experience with that, is that the typically just drain you of water .. and you gain it all back once you stop plus some.
In spite of my thoughts on this, I decided to give these a try. Not for the weight loss, but to see what they hype *that I read in all the reviews about mood enhancers*

I am a bipolar person ... and I suffer from depression often. But I hate taking the medicine that the doctors put me on because  I feel like a zombie. So, I figure give these babies a shot ... and if I happened to lose a pound or two in the process. Then so be it. Woohoo baby!

Large pills, but easy to swallow.

First thing I noticed... was that I wasn't hungry. Let me tell you. I eat! I eat whether I am hungry or not,  I am a bored eater. But I noticed that dwindled, and even when I decided to eat something, It only took a little before I just didn't want more. So these definitely helped me shrink my stomach back down so that I could deal with regular portion sizes (which to all you dieters out there) Is key. Portion control along with exercise. So these DO help on that.

Second thing I noticed was my leg tapping ... Did I lose ya? When I was 92 pounds and 5"4 I had an over abundance of energy. My leg just constantly tapped. Up and down ... down and up. Shook tables and annoyed anyone sitting next to me who could feel it. Pent up energy from too much intake for a body that didn't need much to sustain. SO, my conclusion is (that perhaps they are boosting my metabolism) My leg hasn't done that in years. So for it to magically start again, that is what I am contributing it to. "Need a boost to your metabolism" These might do the trick!

Third thing I noticed was that I was a little happier. There was more pep to my step. I don't know if for a fact. But I do think that the added energy, feeling less lethargic because I was no longer slobbing about on the couch eating countless calories "Thanks to no longer having a big appetite" I think that these pills really are contributing to it!

It does have a strong appetite suppressant and I sometimes have to force myself to eat. But, I am pretty sure my over all opinion of these are ...."I'm on board!" xxDee I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

NOTICE! :First person who comments on this post wins a free product giveaway from them.

2 comments:

  1. @Beauitful2Monster CONGRATS!! I'll email you for information and they will send you an email when they ship the product!

    ReplyDelete