Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Belitae Organics Fresh-C vitamin C serum Review

Like other Vitamin C serums that I have tried ... This one does not fail to surpass expectations. I love this stuff. What do I love? Everything, but let me give you a list.

1. The price is affordable. (I got this one free however) But when I am out, the price I will pay will not cost me an arm and a leg, or even just one of the two.

2. The smell ... no obnoxious bad odors.

3. Feels nice on you face ... this one doesn't dry your skin out.

4. It helps keep my face clear of blemishes. I am 33 years old and still WAS and I stress the word was fighting acne on a constant basis. Tried it all, proactive, Clearasil , basically anything on the shelf, I stuck it on my face. Funny thing is , when I started trying to vitamin c serums, my goal wasn't to clear my face. It was to prevent wrinkles. This was just a pleasant bonus.

5. My face feels fresh. the tone has fixed itself. I used to be splotchy. I'm finding a great deal of change in that. Seems to lighten acne scars too. so second bonus. whoot whoot!

6. You see, I could go on and on about what I love ... but unless you give it a try yourself, this is just words. I can say I WAS NOT disappointed. and I will be a forever user of the vitamin c serums! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment