Friday, May 23, 2014

It's FRIDAY, Whoot Whoot!

For those of you who do not know me, I am literally doing my happy nerdy dance because it is Friday. I realize it is only nine in the morning, but I seriously can not wait till bed time so that I can sleep in. I very much so look forward to that.

Today is an okay day. Yesterday took so much out of me, that a day like today is just nice and relaxing. I have 3 more Freddy the frog "Finding Friends" Illustrations left to do, and a cover, and I can get that book out!

You know, A friend asked me the other day ... "Are you nervous that they are going to hate your illustrations since they are not professional?" My answer. NO. Not a single bit. One, Kids don't really care about perfection, two, I wrote this for my kids and they like them just fine.
I do not write for money or to be recognized I write BECAUSE I LOVE IT. If someone else likes it too. Then that is a bonus. "PS. I am not an artist, I can barely draw ... that being said, I am proud that I tried." That is one of my illustrations up there in the corner. They are not too terrible. LOL.

Anyways .... Besides doing that, I need to clean. My world have I neglected my house since my foot got hurt. I am stumbling around lately without crutches so I figure, better get a move on getting caught up.

It's a three day holiday! So that is extra nice. Although I am not really sure if my husband has to work it or not. I think military get Monday off too? I hope it's not just the school.

Thinking today is also a good day for pizza and a movie. Something scary! I haven't really pressed my fear button lately so I think I should make sure it still works.

Going to say that I thought the first day of putting my book out there went well. Good feedback from friends and family. So that was nice. Honestly though, by the end of the day ... I was so sick of myself and hearing what I had done. I felt narcissistic talking about myself all day. Thank goodness today is laid back and calm! BUT ... Just in case you were curious Here is a link to my book. To both the US and UK stores.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KHAN6YK US
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KHAN6YK?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 UK

Well, I won't keep you guys too long. MAINLY because I am exhausted. I really wish I could take a nap, but unfortunately I have a lot to do before I can enjoy and do anything I would like to. Unless of course I decide to procrastinate. Hmmmmmmm :)

Have a good day guys xxDee





No comments:

Post a Comment