Friday, May 23, 2014

Terry Treetop and the lost egg by Tali Carmi (Book Review)

My kids and I are no stranger to the awesome adventures of Terry Treetop. In fact, we just had a lovely journey with him this week ... So lovely that we decided to go for another ride.

This time we worried, we hoped and we celebrated as Terry Tree top struggles to find where an egg he found belongs.

This book was a tad different than our first run in with Terry. This time we were dazzled with dr. suess like rhymes. "Which Avery, my lovely 7 year old" LOVED.

We are big rhyming book lovers in this house.

After reading this book which once again captured the full attention of my daughter. I asked her.
What was your favorite part? She ABSOLUTELY no doubt about it, loved when he asked the turtle and again with the frogs. She loved the illustrations. Which I admit were adorably done. She loved when the egg hatched and thought that Terry was his mom. "She also says" I would have said yes and taken him home. LOL. Kid cracks me up.

She really loved the happy heartfelt ending. All in all if you ask Ave's ... She gives this book a 5 out of 5 stars!

If you ask me, I will agree, since I have read it 4 times now in less than a full day.

Tali Carmi is definitely an entertainer of children. One that will have the written word in my home for years to come. From my children, passed down to theirs.

If you are interested, you can grab her books on amazon, Here is a link to this one.
http://www.amazon.com/Kids-habitats-Adventure-Education-Childrens-ebook/dp/B00DOAHBZU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400855763&sr=8-1&keywords=terry+treetop

Enjoy! xxDee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment