Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MuscleCare Review

Anyone out there with pain? Arthritis?  I know I review a lot and I love a lot. But this one I have to praise REALLY PRAISE.

I wanted to try this. One, because I had just started an exercise routine and Frankly a body not used to doing physical activity tends to be in pain after a hard work out. Second, because my husband has arthritis. He is always in pain and I was on full hope mode that this would help.

We have tried all the store brands, even prescriptions that do not even come close.
ALSO ... AND HERE IS THE BIG REASON THAT I HOPE ANYONE IN PAIN FINDS THIS.

I have plantar fasciitis ... For those of you out there WHO DO NOT KNOW. It hurts. BADLY. My doctor has prescribed this cream that I am to rub in. It works to a point. Out of curiosity since it had done so well on my arms and legs (even bum from squats) I decided to give it a try on my foot.

The one I tried comes in a roll on applicator.

I rolled that sucker on my foot and I swear almost instantly the pain was gone. "I realize this medicine does not say it can help the pain from a foot disorder. But me as a user am here to tell you THAT IT DOES!  It was quicker to relieve the pain, quicker than even my prescribed medicine. It worked better too. You can bet your bum I plan on telling my doctor this too. I would use this stuff for my foot alone.

But I will continue with the review.  My husbands body is riddled with arthritis due to his LYME disease. It helps. It didn't take his pain away completely. But It helped. His knees didn't feel as stiff. His hands were a more easily flexed.

I used this on my neck "From a night of sleeping wrong" It helps. I do not know what they put in it to make this stuff take that pain. But I am sure glad they did. This stuff will never not be in my home. After trying it. After seeing the benefits. I would be a fool to try something else.

Its a full 10 in my book! LOVE IT! love that I don't hurt the moment I roll it on!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment