Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ice Ball Mold Review

Okay, normally I would not go around saying things like "Check out these ice trays, or ice cube makers, etc." But at this moment I have got to say it "Check out these ice ball molds!"

First thing I love : The big ball of ice floating in my glass reminds me of the moon. It's cute. I might be weird, but it just LOOKS GOOD in the glass!

Second thing I love : It is ONE LARGE BALL, not a bunch of tiny pieces of ice to either A(Clog your straw) Or B (Suck down your throat at the wrong time to choke you.)

Third thing I love : My dog. My dog Marley is a huge ice lover. On hot days we can go through half the ice bucket just trying to keep him cool when we are hanging around outside.  He will lick this giant ice ball for EVER until he melts it down enough to chew. It is simply awesome. (He gets a long time moment of enjoying a cool icey treat, and I get the enjoyment of knowing that if I have used all the ice balls, and the new ones are not frozen, I have not used up most of the ice on outdoor play.

They feel like a wii remote cover (the clear covers) they have a line that shows you where to stop the water. KNOW THAT, if you are like me and fill that baby up all the way ... it will come out of the hole and freeze down the side. BUT, it flakes right off, does not damage the ice mold. They are easy peasy when it comes to taking the ice balls out. I thought it might be hard, or they might get stuck. But they didn't.

They are slow melting ... which is good. Because I like my rum cold, but not watered down too much.

Comes in packages of three (Advice) Get a few packages, or make sure that when you get one for your drink, you empty the other two and refill them so a new batch is started while you enjoy your drink. They are addictive.

Oh and another plus ... It comes with this nifty little collapsible funnel.

I would definitely have people try these ... I know the few people who have come over, I have been like. How awesome is that. "It definitely catches peoples eye."

You can get yours at  http://www.ice-ball-mold.com/tomoson-iceballs-promo

thanks for stopping by xxDee
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment