Saturday, April 11, 2015

Super Excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Super stoked today - Just signed into my Tomoson account, hoping for one or two items to review and I got slammed with the mother load! (Pure excitement!)

Anyone who reads me, or has read me - KNOWS - that Dee, (me) Loves herself some free stuff.

It isn't just about getting free stuff though, I genuinely love the whole try it out process. I do not enjoy when I find things that I will have to leave a not so good review for, But am, no doubt about it, over the moon pleased when I find something worth reviewing - and passing on.
A few of these upcoming reviews have giveaways that I will be hosting to US residents. (Sorry to those international, I cannot control that part.) So keep an eye out, this way if any or all of the things that I "Blog review." Catch your eye, you can have a chance of winning for yourself

Please keep in mind before entering a contest "That." I will be asking you for a PO. Box or mailing address to pass to the company so that they may ship you your prize. I will give you an email so that we can do it privately,  If you are not comfortable with that, that is A-Ok!

On top of blog reviews - they have added a youtube button to it. So now, not only do I blog about it, I have to make videos using their products. I am both, excited and nerve racked about that idea. I more so enjoy being BEHIND the camera, not so much in front of it. So I will have to finagle my way around that somehow so that I do not have to be in the shot. Maybe certain angles. lol.

My kid also roped me into a few video challenges, she got nominated, and somehow I am her guinea pig.

Will be doing the .... Bean boozled challenge - Which is a gross jelly belly bean flavored torture game. I guess there are five section and there are two a peice that look exactly alike, only one will be something like "Popcorn flavored" and the other that looks just like it will be "Rotten egg flavored" etc.  You "quote on quote - " Choose your destiny, hoping like hell you get the good flavored bean. Person who spits out the least  WINS!
If you wanna join in, or just want to gross yourself or your friends out - You can get yours Here - Bean Boozled This will be done on video, and right about now, I am just hoping I do not spew on camera.

We will also be doing ...  The baby food challenge. Simple enough, we have a total of 4-8 different things of baby food. Blind folded or eyes closed, we are to be fed a spoonful. We then, have to guess the flavor. (You know) I am uncertain about this one too -- Mainly because, every video I have seen of babies trying new baby foods, look like kids tasting something icky. I never really fed my kids baby food, they went from boobs to table food. So this is going to be new.

I honestly have no idea what else this kid might get me into, but I figure. Your kids are only young for a little while. Eventually they will grow up and do their own thing, leaving you behind to watch them tare their way into the world.
I will take every chance I get to spend time with them, even if that means torture!

I realize I have been away from my blog for a bit, and I really do feel bad about that. Life, just gets in the way. I've been working. A few shoots came up, so editing pictures takes up a lot of my time.

I do have a thankful list/ things that made me smile list ... I haven't stopped finding things to make life feel worth it.


  • 1. I am thankful that I have children who know themselves. There is nothing that I have found that gives me more pride, than watching my children grow into themselves. I guide them, but they have molded themselves. Watching who they are becoming, I feel like - If I never accomplish anything else in my life, I did one thing - ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

  • 2. This morning at Chik-fil-a I couldn't help but smile, watching my daughter Avery flirt and blush with a little boy in the play room. "She was red- ear to ear" But all smiles. It was really quite adorable to see. 

  • 3. I am thankful nick showed me how to open that veggie steamer I have to review. I could not figure it out - and I really didn't want to look stupid on camera. It does not come with directions. I was on the verge of googling, when he simply and quickly went (Vlooop) Open! Now I cannot stop opening and shutting it. It's shiny metal, so it to me feels like what I imagine, the matrix opening up would be like. 

  • 4. I'm thankful for pickles and mustard! That stuff is delicious! 

  • 5. I smiled watching my dog Marley chase his tail. It's simple, but for some reason. his excitement just melted my heart. He rarely chases his tail. 

  • 6. Seriously NO JOKE, Just smiled. I had posted on my facebook (While checking in at breakfast) Hold on -- let me see if I can copy and paste. 
Me: I'm not a huge fan of Chick-fil-A (i don't eat their lunch foods) but I freaking LOVE their chicken mini's and hash browns dipped in honey. Enjoying breakfast out with the girls before work.
My daughter Britt:  


  • Either way - I laughed, because the kid is 15, and she is just so darned prim and proper. So logical. It was just the way she said it. She just cracks me up. 

BONUS THANKFUL FOR 
I am truly thankful for Brittany. Everyone says that about their kids I know, but in all reality.  I owe my life to her. I was on drugs and spiraling down a dark path when I got preggers with her. She legit saved my life. 
And for her to turn out the way she has , she is so easy. Such an easy going kid. 
Back story  
We get so irritated with band. I need to be punctual. I need things to be done, that are said that they will be done. AKA. If you have a specific date, do not change it on me, because we have already rearranged whatever to be able to make that date. 
Mind you THIS YEAR has been better than any other year re guarding that. But naturally when they change something "Nick and I" would bitch. Ugh, F-this, you're not doing band next year. ETC. 

Well- apparently this kid thought we meant it. 

So this morning at breakfast, we ask her. What do you want for your birthday? Her birthday is on Monday, and she is so picky, that I need a legit answer. 
She then pulls out this folder, this power point -type presentation COMPLETELY READY to make her case. (I really think she should be a lawyer) 
She says - I do not need gifts, I just want to be able to be in band next year. 

Talk about break your heart! 

Of course we had the whole - we would never take anything away from you that you truly love, that we just say that occasionally out of frustration. That, of course she will be taking band next year because we know how much it means to her. 

It was the sacrifice that she was willing to give for something she really wanted. (She is going to do just fine in the world.) I am truly not looking forward to college days, because I will miss her. But I know for a fact, she has what it takes to make it! 

Needless to say - because we told her she was going to band, she no longer has to give anything up, tomorrow we will be taking her gift shopping. 
Like I mentioned above, she is a very specific kid. Anal to the T! She wants what she wants and will accept nothing less. 
She didn't want us to go get the wrong thing. 
"I am going to miss the presents wrapped stage." But I guess this is the age where it is no longer about wrapping paper and bows and party hats. 

I went on a rant ... MY BAD! But that is what I am thankful for. I am thankful for the person my daughter is becoming. 

I have this huge fear of death. Not the dying. Dying doesn't scare me. It is the not being here if my children ever need me. I think Britt, she is one of those that will forge through anything. That fear is softened a bit, still there, but less. 

Well, I am off to see what is in my fridge for supper, so I can use one of these little gadgets I will be reviewing.  It's been rather stormy here, the picture up top is my sky last night.


Hope each and every one of you have a great day/night. xxDee



No comments:

Post a Comment