Saturday, April 18, 2015

Microfiber Cleaning Towels (5 Pack) Review

Hello spring and everything that comes with it (Including) Good old fashioned car washing's! My husband is notorious for babying his vehicle. Which means, hours of out in the driveway with all the latest creams and soaps, interior wipes. etc.
This year being even worse, with him having gotten his new baby and all. 


One thing that we do not really enjoy with the spring is all the pollen. The dust. etc. 

North Carolina spring goes a lot like this - Oh, you just washed your car? Poor baby. Spits green pollen dust all over. 

Now these cloths, are bigger than any of the ones that we have gotten from local stores like, Target or the good old dollar store. Which I honestly think is great for covering more surface area. 
The suck up the water pretty good and they do leave a streak free shine. 

BUT WHAT WE LOVE THEM BEST FOR - Turns out, isn't the car wash. It is for wiping the pollen off the car in the morning. (Dry cloth) 
He loves these for Dusting the inside. and they work pretty good. Normally we use bounty paper towels or old dish cloths, but these are just amazing. They do not leave anything behind.

This particular set comes in a five pack. Shhhh! (I stole 2 from Nicholas.) 
Turns out these are great for dusting inside.
I have allergies to cleaners so having a dry cloth that works better than a wash cloth soaked in spray cleaners, makes life pretty fantastic. 
I use one for house cleaning. 

The other I found - is great for cleaning off computer screens, TV's, phones, tablets ...etc. I use the other on all the electronics. 

They do not lie either. They are washable. I have bought some that say they are washable, but then get all harsh feeling. Not soft like they once were, etc. These are exactly like they were before the wash. Which is an added bonus for me. Because It means I will have to replace them less. 

I did get this set free in return for my unbiased review - do I recommend these? Yes, without a doubt. Nick will say they are great for the car, I will say they make housework simple! 

For my house, 5 isn't enough. So I will be adding a few more sets to the household. You can get your own set by clicking on the link Microfiber Cloths 


No comments:

Post a Comment