Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bean Boozled Challenge Completed

I never in my life thought I could ever feel legitimate fear for a simple thing like candy - until now.

I laughed when Erin came to me with the Bean boozled challenge. Thinking - "How bad can it be?"
  • There are 10 sets of 2 different flavors (which look exactly the same.) Only - one is a good flavor and one is a horrific flavor.
  • You have to go through the flavors - Who ever spits out the most - loses.
  • If you both spit out the same amount of jelly beans - then there is a sudden death round. Aka, you use the little spinner that comes with the box.
  • Wanna play? Get yours here:  Bean Boozled
  • Favors are as follows
  • Tutti Fruitti or Stinky socks (It really tastes like stinky socks.)
  • Peach or Barf (Again - It really tastes as it is stated.)
  • Licorice or skunk spray (This is terrible - hard to breathe, feels like you just got gassed)
  • Juicy Pear or booger. (Tastes like jalapenos)
  • Caramel corn or Moldy cheese
  • Coconut or baby wipes (tastes like soap.)
  • Chocolate pudding or canned dog food (Tastes like wet dog food smells!)

We forgot 2 flavors during our turn - but decided against a redo
  • Lime or Lawn clippings
  • Buttered popcorn or rotten eggs.
I without a doubt, as I sit writing this- feel sick to my stomach. I am queasy, and I feel a little like I might still hurl. That challenge is definitely not something to laugh at. It's hard. Especially to those with weak stomachs. "I warn you ahead of time - if you decide to want to try."

You can watch here if you want to see my daughter Erin and I complete her challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment