Thursday, April 2, 2015

Scar Gel Review


As we all know, or at least those of you out there who stop and share a moment of your day with me do. "Is." I love free stuff. I am a sucker for free, whether I need it or not.

I am a huge "Cheer leading fan" of Tomoson. You can find out about them here. Tomoson, maybe even join me in the getting awesome cool stuff for free world. "Almost free." You have to provide an unbiased review.


I saw this scar gel and instantly wanted to try it. I am no Girly, girl by any means ... I have some scrapes and scars from a life lived to the max. Or at the very least, lived not very carefully.

Right off the bat, the first few things that I had noticed about this stuff was -
Look, and Smell and texture.
It is brown in color. More like caramel colored.
and
It smells like "What reminds me of soy sauce." Or that sunless self tanner you can buy.  The smell itself fades, its only at first that you can really even smell it. That again, is only if you are like me and sniffing it.
It comes out rather quick with each pump. It's watery in texture, sometimes small clumps accompany a squirt, but for the most part, its a thin watery like liquid. Light on the skin. You can feel it after putting it on, but after awhile, you cannot tell that it is there.

I used this stuff on four types of scars.

  • 1st. scar - (a deep indented one on my forehead.) It's 28 years old (old scar.)
  • 2nd. scar- (A scar on my arm left from a burn during cooking.) about 6 months old. 
  • 3rd. scar- (stretchmark scars from being preggers.)
  • 4th scar- (I had cut my leg shaving and decided it was a perfect chance to see if I could end up scarless.) When  I started applying the scar treatment, it was about 4 days old.
  • 5th scar- (Red mark left from acne) (About 2 weeks old.)

1st. trial (forehead) This scar has been a part of my life since I was five years old. While I have gotten used to it, and do not hate it - I was hopeful that it would remove it. "Keep in mind" This is a very old scar and it is very deeply indented. 
During the first week or so, I noticed a sensitivity to the area. I do not know if this is simply because I was rubbing the cream too roughly against my skin or not. 
This scar, I did not notice any difference or any change in it. 

2nd. trial. (Burn scar) This scar was pretty level with the rest of my skin. Not really an indent. Just an ugly scar. I again noticed a sensitivity. (I chalked it up to rubbing the same spot- everyday) It was a dark reddish scar. Quite visible. (today) You cannot see that scar unless you look very close. I do believe that it works on burn scars. 

3rd. trial. (Stretch marks.) While stretch marks are a totally different kind of scar, I thought, what the heck. Let's give it a shot! While the difference is not drastic by any means, I can still see my pregnancy battle scars. I do feel like they have lessened slightly in appearance. 

4th trial. (Shaving wound.) Please listen to the bottle, do not apply this stuff to an open wound. I applied it that very night, and it does sting quite badly! I waited a few days after that, and I applied it as my scab was healing. You cannot see the ding/knick on my leg. I have other scars on my legs from shaving. I do believe that this stuff works if you apply it soon enough. 

5th trial. (Acne marks) I do not typically get pimples often, but when I do-- they are big and they leave marks. (mainly because I do not leave them alone -- I pick at them.) I had a huge red dot on my chin from where I futzed with a pimple badly and left a huge mark on my face. (typically) when I do this, those red marks stay for about 4 - to - 6 months. Sometimes longer, depending on what I have done to myself. I applied this stuff to my face, not really expecting anything, but definitely hoping. To my surprise, it only took about 4 days for that red mark to leave. 

Over all - I wouldn't recommend it for long standing scars. Or deep indented scars. (Maybe if you just got your stitches taken out - sort of like my shaving incident) It would work better. 
But for acne scars, or scars of a lesser degree. I whole heartedly recommend it! With people out there with acne scars who feel insecure because of it, I suggest this stuff! 

If you are interested you can learn more about it Here Or if you want to try it, you can buy yours Buy Scar Gel

 

Thanks for stopping by: xxDee


No comments:

Post a Comment