Thursday, April 16, 2015

3 in 1 Interchangeable Derma Roller Kit Review.


Okay, so I am approaching my mid thirties, and like most women out there, I am concerned about looking young. Keeping the wrinkles at bay - maybe even erasing a few. Also sitting snug in the back of my mind are those pesky stretchmarks from enjoying the miracle of life.



The product I am trying now, is supposed to help with all of those things and more! 


So imagine my excitement when I got chose on Tomoson to try this product free. 


I have never in my life been to the spa for face or treatments of the skin in any capacity. 


For those of you out there who have never heard of these sort of treatments or maybe just doesn't know what this product does ...

It is a Micro needling type therapy. Used to help 
acne scar's, cellulite reduction, stretch mark removal, anti aging, sun and age spot repair, wrinkle elimination, collagen stimulation, and a lot more. All with the swift roll of a wand. 
You can check it out for yourself  Puruskin Derma Roller

I have to admit that when the package arrived I was immediately impressed. A little intimidated as well.  The package comes with a wand, and three different sized heads- all in sterile plastic packaging.  I went with the 1.0mm needle size. 
It tells you on the box which sized head works best with what you are trying to accomplish. 

I was afraid at first. I am terrified of needles and this thing looked like it came strait out of the horror flick (Hellraiser) My first thought was pinhead. 
I read all directions carefully, downloaded the book and put on my determined face. I was going to try this no matter how scary it looked. I want those marks GONE! 

I will not lie, it states on the box that you will feel slight discomfort. I did not notice on my thighs at first. (My thighs have slight stretch marks due to weight gain during pregnancy.) Actually it just felt like I was lightly scratching my nails over my skin. I slapped on a combination of Vitamin C serum and Vitamin E oil, pulled up my pants and went about my day. It was a little less than a minute when I noticed a slight burn. (It feels like razor burn after shaving your legs.) Not intolerable, but definitely noticeable.
I have been doing this in the same spot for the past week and a half. 

I also graduated from my thigh to my face. I noticed the discomfort instantly on my face. It is not intolerable, but it isn't exactly pleasant. 
I didn't exactly have a plan when it came to my face, my only thought was - if I did the whole thing, then maybe I will just look younger. 
The discomfort after you finish - feels a lot like the burn your ears feel after just getting them pierced. Just sort of eh, not so pleased, but not in pain, mixed with a hot sensation. 

The third place I have been using this is on my tummy (again) trying to rid myself of my baby battle wounds. 

I will start with my face: I didn't have a lot of wrinkles yet to begin with, however - the ones I did have (crows feet) have lessened. Even when I smile, they are less noticeable.  I did break out really bad with acne after doing this, however I chalk that up to "it gets worse before it gets better." My face also did that with proactive before it got better. Today, I have maybe two or three pimples (again) I believe that is just do to hormones for this time of month.  I notice a difference in my tone. My face is normally splotchy. Red patches here and there, different skin tones in other places, now it seems more even toned. The giant red dot I had left on my chin from a pimple I couldn't resist, is almost non-see'able. 

My thighs, I did notice a huge difference there! The stretch marks were pretty deep embedded, which is why I hated them. They are not gone, but its almost as if they leveled out with the rest of my skin. I feel like I should give this a full month to see if it gets any better. They are not gone, but there is a difference. 

My tummy - again, the same as my thighs, although these ones are not quite leveled out just yet either. (My tummy however was the last place I started and I have been using it there for less time.)

Does this work? In my own opinion , it is definitely doing something. Do I think that it is a quick fix? No, I think that this is something you are going to have to add to your routine. It is going to take time. It's not a magic wand where you rub here and there once or twice and instantly resemble what you did when you were 18.  But I do believe that with diligent and steady use, you will receive the results you are after.  

BUT DO NOT DO THIS BEFORE YOU HAVE TO GO OUT! You cannot apply makeup for 12 hours after. This is best done on a weekend!

If you wanna give it a shot, I urge you to grab yourself one. Get yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment