Monday, August 4, 2014

STRESSED to the MAX

I have never in my recent life, felt as stressed as I feel right now. "I am sure there have been times that equal or even surpass the stress levels of today, but today ... I can only look back so far."

Okay ... so its no surprise to moms out there who might be reading this, But SUMMER, Brings MESS! and that mess from three kids who have seem to neglected to gain the ability to pick up after themselves .... is a constant mess.

I am one of those people who have to do things in a certain order, or I freak out.  "My list."

Clean the house

Get all the stuff for the garage sale ready and clean

Finish the laundry so I can go through it, that way I can bag some for the "Donate box at food lion"

call around and get quotes from plumbers so we can tie in to the sewer company

Call the water company to see if we can arrange some payment deal because a 200 dollar tap fee on top of the money we have to spend tying in, is too much at the moment, ESPECIALLY with back to school.

Finish editing so I can publish

Figure out how to get britt back and forth to marching band practice.

There is a lot more to that list ... but this is just to show a point.

First thing, I did not get all the laundry done. I barely got my own laundry done. I am literally bumming around in sleep pants because my time is so limited.

Cleaning - WAS going well, and then my AC broke in 95 degree weather :( bringing my motivation to an absolute HALT!
"I got it done decently so, as in ... enough to feel okay with getting the stuff from upstairs that we planned on putting out at the garage sale."

I realize that a garage sale should be easy! Got some stuff? Put a tag on it, set it out and see if people want to buy the junk you no longer care about. BULL! A lot more complicated than that. Or maybe I just made it more complicated than it had to be. I just know that I was freaking the fuck out about it.
Not to mention I am shy ...
So when car after car and people after people flooded in, I literally got Closter phobic.

That was finally over ... Didn't reach goal on it, but didn't really care. Made a few extra bucks by selling what we would have eventually just donated or thrown away later.

Then comes getting the AC fixed .. called Monday when it broke, guy said sometime Friday, Friday afternoon came, NO GUY, NO CALL ... so I called and he was like OH YEAH, I FORGOT. you forgot? REALLY?? WTF ..... but I was like okay, well, I will forget to give you good marks when I call the warranty company you were hired through and get you taken off the list of contractors they work with, seeing how you are incompetent at being professional.
OKAY ... I didn't say that ... but I thought it. and I would have reported him.
I said it was fine  ... he came late that evening. It got fixed ... and I forgot how aggravated I was about it all because finally I had cool air.

Then comes PLUMBERS! ... My freaking world FIRST BITCH! I do not think that it is fair for a county to lay sewer lines in a residential area ... THEN FORCE them to tie in. I was perfectly happy with my septic tank! SECOND BITCH, now, not only will I have a water bill but it will be doubled thanks to sewer. OH, and there is a separate fee if you water your grass.

So my husband talked to the guy from trinity plumbing. Quoted nick at 950. WITH the permit. We didn't like it. still quite high for us. WE DON'T HAVEA  LOT OF MONEY. as anyone who isn't rich with more than one kid can tell you. CALLED AROUND and was not willing to pay the 1500 we were quoted. I was so fed up looking , I just went with tony. WHO this morning says, I am sorry ... I looked at the wrong house when I quoted you that 50. Yours is actually farther away so it will be an extra 2 hundred plus 50 for the permit .... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? I do not have that! I don't. School starts in less than 21 days ... I still have to get clothes, backpacks, pens, paper, lunch boxes. ETC. I can't afford this shit. NOT TO MENTION that Christmas is just around the corner!

AND ON TOP OF PAYING THEM TO TIE IN .... I have an automatic 200 tap fee added onto my water bill.
I COULD FUCKING CRY!

Spoke to the water company ... they are somewhat willing to work with me on it. They will let me pay it in installments, but if I do not do it on their exact dates ... water gets shut off, and will not be turned back on, until all fees are met. PLUS A RECONNECT FEE.

basically ... I am paying 1500 anyway :(

Nick is having a bitch of a time at work ... so leaving work to take britt to marching band is a hassle, one in which he can get in trouble for and who knows. EVENTUALLY FIRED FOR ... We don't have a second car so I can't do it. ARRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH! "

I would sit down and edit ... but right now I am so frustrated ... I wouldn't see the many mistakes that are no doubt there.

I just wish the world would stop for a moment ...I need things to slow down. CALM DOWN, and for fucking once in my life  START FALLING INTO PLACE in a good way.

I'm so worn the hell out .....................

So that's me, I sure am hoping that who ever came across this is having a better time. If not, feel free to bitch and complain to me about it. I'll grab some ice cream and we can have a pity party!

xoxoxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment