Wednesday, August 6, 2014

TheraRelief Review.


After a long restless night of no sleep ... greeted with the agony of a stiff pain filled neck *due* to sleeping wrong during the few moments I found to rest. I was BEYOND happy to find this stuff sitting in my mail box today.



Lets start with the basics of what I noticed first.




SMELL! I always, ALWAYS notice smell first. It says that it is odor less, however this stuff smells a lot like crayons. Or silly putty. Play-doh maybe.  It is not over powering, and its not terrible. But it does in fact have an odor. "I didn't mind it." It's not a scent that makes you recoil. BESIDES....When you hear what I have to say next. You will not care about the smell.

Does it massage away pain? I am going to say yes. I was literally complaining about my neck 7 minutes prior to using this stuff on my neck. "Grant you, it wasn't the pain where if you moved your neck to one side it felt like it was breaking - More of a dull ache." But pain none the less.

Massaged the stuff in ... neck is fine. Noticing pain in my elbows due to the fact that I do not hold the dumbbell correctly when exercising. Going to try it on that ... and tell you if I think it will work for all pain.

YES! -- I realize you can not see the time lapse, but I am going to say that I can bend my elbow. No pain ... rubbed it on my shoulder and side of neck as well ... It feels fine.

I am noticing that it doesn't last LONG .... it says once a day. But my neck started hurting again so I applied a little more.

The thera relief has the consistency of pudding ... literally feel like I was dipping my fingers in pudding. Feels like regular lotion when applying it. No mask like feeling afterwards. "Like with some creams you can feel a thick layer. not with this stuff."

I did use this on an old knee injury from my track days .... This stuff works better on my knee than icy hot or those heating pads. So I think I will continue to get it for bad knee days alone. "Smells so much better than icy hot." And BONUS my cat doesn't try to attack me when she smells this stuff. Other creams , I become a victim of rage.

I like this stuff. Specially for my knee. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment