Friday, August 29, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita Review


Okay .... so we have tried them all. Serums, creams, etc. Trying to reduce the appearance of age. I myself have been fighting the battle to keep youth alive. So I am willing to try anything.



First thing, the smell. Smells a lot like sunscreen. You get hints of lavender and what smells to me sage once it is soothed into the skin.. It isn't a bad smell at all. But it is definitely not odorless.



Second thing, is the bottle.... If you are like me and a sucker for packaging. This one does not fall short in appealing to the eye. Silly as it sounds, it reminds me of the movie "Jurassic park." You know the shaving bottle that has all the tubes in it that contain the secrets of life "At least of those dinosaurs. That's what holding that bottle in your hand feels like. Futuristic. Like it contains magic. Or like a baton during a  relay race. Either way, I love both of those things. I have issues maybe. But the silver and the design, it just feels like that to me.

Texture on your face. You get a cool wet feeling at first that soothes into nothing. Feels like nothing. I use this when I am going makeup less, because even though you can not feel it on your face, it just feels fresh.

I do not know if it is this stuff alone, or the fact that I also use vitamin c serums, and exfoliate daily. But I do see a difference. I was seriously thinking about holding onto that resting "B" Face so that I could keep my face line free, but with the routine I have been doing mixed with this stuff, I think a few smiles here and there will be just tine.

I notice a difference mainly around my eyes, The circles under my eyes are less evident and the crows feet seem less deep. I do not know how to say that correctly. They do not seem as indented.

Fact is ... I love it. I would recommend it alone for how fresh your face feels. But I do in fact see a difference in lines. I can not say that it would take them directly. But after a few weeks of using it, it has smoothed them out. Kind of like using an air brush, the lines are still there, but less noticeable.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment