Friday, August 29, 2014

Best Nut Milk Bag


The title says it all .... It really is the best.



I have never really been one to make my own juice, but since I have been on a health kick, I have been giving it a try. I had a new juicer (In the since that you squeeze and orange on this little orange thing, etc. I do not have the expensive ones.)



Either way ... I juiced a few oranges and Wooohoo, orange juice. Although, I was not good at it. I have serious issues with texture and every time a string or clump of orange hit my throat, I gagged ... to the point of yaking.

I saw this nut bag ... read what it was about and thought "What have I got to lose?"

When it came in the mail, I was excited. Mainly because I had given up trying to make my own juice until it got here. Morning rituals of almost getting sick was not really my idea of awesome.

So I squeezed the oranges .... pour the juice in this back, and squeezed it into my cup. It said you only have to do it once. but I did it twice, JUST IN CASE. It's really not a big time difference.

Either way... NO CLUMPS!! I made juice! I made juice that I could drink! I did my little nerdy dance and then made another cup. Not because I needed it. But because I could.

FIRST THING I LEARNED ABOUT WASHING THIS ... Don't stick it in the washer. AND IF YOU DO, don't use fabric softner. You can deff taste it!

I would suggest hand washing it, dish soap and make sure that it is completely rinsed before making some juice.

Next thing .... I haven't noticed any build up, any molds .. so it really is reusable!

I haven't used it for coffee yet, but I pretty much plan on trying it with everything.

YOU ARE NOT wasting your money when you get this thing! It is worth it!

If you are interested in getting one of these for yourself .... I have a contest on facebook going!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment