Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2 Hyaluronic Acid Review

If you know my blog or have happened across it once or twice, then you know how big of a fan I am of vitamin C serums, What I didn't know, is how much more I could love them when combining them with a hyaluronic acid serum.




First off ... I am a sucker for packaging, and this stuff comes in the cutest little bottle!



Second, with all things, I notice smell first. Right off the bat I noticed this brand had a smell stronger than ANY, I have ever tried. and I have tried a ton of brands. "I will say, that I have never not liked a brand." However I am also saying that this brand stands alone as my go to. Okay, back to smell. I had 3 people including me in this house smell this stuff and I got three different answers. I guess it all depends on the nose. My husband "Who works in aviation" Thinks it smells like electrical fire. My daughter "14" Thinks it smells like baby dolls .... I have to admit that I will go with my daughter on this one. Grab a new baby "Not the new ones where they make everything smell powder fresh, but the OLD TIME DOLLS we used to play with." Smells like a plastic of sorts. Not bad though.

Next is the consistency of the acid serum. It is like Defibrillator gel (the gel they put under the stickers before attaching wires to your heart.) Or for you pervs out there like me ... "Pink, the lube for her." Not jelly like KY ... but not thin enough as oil. OKAY, I GOT IT ... Think Aloe in the squeeze bottle!

The consistency kind of threw me. I wasn't sure how that was going to feel on my face, but I gave it a go anyway. LOVE IT, feels like nothing. At first you get this burst of cool gel on your face that dissolves into nothing. If it wasn't for the fact that I have their Vitamin c serum to go on top, I would have left my face as is and not added anything. My skin felt so fresh.

Their vitamin C serum also has a stronger scent than most ... SMELLS like sweet bubbles. I actually really love the smell of it. It goes on like water and dries rather quickly.

Now ... why do I like these together?

I had a bad reaction to a face cleaner "Some cheap dollar store brand." My skin was dry and flakey. I was using Vitamin E oil to moisturize ... but even that wasn't helping. I literally had dry patches all over my face. I was kind of embarrassed to be seen.

I used this stuff ... I admit it took about 3 days for me to see a change. But those flaky patches went rather fast. AFTER WEEKS of trying to moisturize them away. This stuff just took them away like they were nothing. My face had been feeling dry ..... even vitamin e oil did not make my face feel unstiff. This stuff ... even before the vitamin c serum felt so moisturized. So nice and refreshed. I didn't feel I needed the vitamin c. However I used it anyway, because vitamin c serums have been keeping my pimple days down to a minimum. Not really willing to go back to those days.

All in all .. this stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it. I use it and will continue to!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment