Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A strange dream

A dream type diary entry ....... I would like to look this up on dream moods later to see what it means. If it means anything.


The Dream

 

I’m in a room … surrounded by people. We are drinking, Something sweet, and pink. Was delicious. Next thing I know there is a lady who makes another drink, I go to down it like the first one. But this one was different. Pungent. Like a shot of soy sauce. Wasn’t as tasty. I asked her what she put in it … she said something, I think she said papaya, I don’t know. But it seemed legit in the dream. It might not have been papaya, but it was something that started with a p.

Bradly cooper is standing next to me … he is not there with me, but I am getting to know him through someone else. “I say “Balls! I think I dropped something, but I am no longer sure. It has been awhile since I have been awake.

He copies what I say … there is laughter. It is a friendly environment. But I do not really know anyone.

Im skyping …. I don’t know the person. He is asking, do you like golf? I explain I am a  mini golf girl … because I suck at golf. Always lose my balls. “Maybe that’s where I said balls, I dropped something then.”

Either way ….. I am in a middle of an empty room, people are ALL AROUND WATCHING. I can not see them, but I know they are there. I know they are watching. There Is a faceless man …. He is in the next room dancing with a girl. I know this man, but yet I don’t.  I am dancing alone. I FEEL MY ANGER GROW … he is ruining it.

In the dream … he is supposed to be my dance partner. I do not understand why he is dancing with her when he knows he should be with me.

I’m in the center of the room … spinning in circles. Faster and faster. I can feel myself getting dizzy, I know I am about to take a tumble. Just as I begin to fall, I feel his hand. He twirls towards me. There is a lovely dance. Swung in the air in twirls. The dance itself feels like love. He tilts me over for a kiss, I hear the words of the song. “I will always love you.”

“When I woke, this song was bugging the shit out of me, I knew it, but can not place it. TURNS OUT it was Miley cyrus WRECKING BALL.”

Either way …. I am suddenly outside, the rain is pouring, I am placing a child in a car, his or her mother … saying goodbye.

Lightning, I look up… I am surrounded by lightning. I grab the hand of this man and lead him to safety, to watch the storm pass.

 

Next thing I know, I am walking into the bathroom, there is nick. He has a tissue to his face. He has cut his face shaving. He removes the tissue to see if the bleeding has stopped. There is a huge strip of flesh missing from his face. Its gushing blood. I tell him … LEAVE IT THERE, Do not take it off. Its going to take awhile to heal. But he would be fine.

 

Then I woke. Nick woke me up to tell me he was off to work. SUCH A STRANGE DREAM.

Feel free to pop over to facebook, it tells you when I post a new blog. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randomly-So/491631937586928

No comments:

Post a Comment