Friday, August 29, 2014

Perfect Probiotic review


I decided to give these a try, While I did get a free bottle, it had not yet arrived. Luckily I had a friend who has been using it had a bottle and gave it over.

 .... I have been dealing with depression lately, and the stuff my doctor prescribes makes me feel numb. In fact, I do not feel like myself at all.



This stuff was supposed to improve your mood, and I thought. Hmmmmm ... what the hell. Lets give it a shot.



Bonus on top was that it also was supposed to relieve a sensitive stomach, I have issues with that, it seems everything I eat upsets my stomach, so this was a big bonus.

Another plus ... it is supposed to help you lose weight. Which I really just need help maintaining.

FIRST OFF ....... I did notice that I had more energy which in turn made me less grumpy, less mopey. I was tired, extreme tired by the end of the day. But they helped me get through my day.

Second ... there are still foods that did upset my stomach, but I noticed that I wasn't as harsh. I wasn't doubled over in pain. It was not a cure, but did make it more tolerable.

Weightloss .... not so much. But then again, I was not dieting. I ate whatever I wanted and I was not trying to lose weight.

I will not say that these are great for depression. But I think for a normal person who is not going through depression. I think they would improve their mood ABSOLUTELY!

I think that someone trying to lose weight on top of the rest ... could get good benefits. It does curb an appetite slightly. But I would not choose these for weightloss alone.

Its not  a cure for IBS or anything ...... but it does help. I do not understand how. But it does.
While these are not for me exactly. I do think that they could benefit others. It benefits sarah, she has been using them for about 3 months. According to her, it took roughly 2 and a half months to start seeing full benefits. So you have it ... someone it REALLY WORKED FOR, and is still working, and someone who tried it a month, had so so results and might have had better results if I had continued.


www.hyperbiotics.com (Company)


http://www.amazon.com/Recommended-Best-Probiotic-Supplement-Bifidobacterium/dp/B00JEKYNZA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409313841&sr=8-1&keywords=hyper+biotics  (Get yours)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment