Sunday, August 31, 2014

The day after

If I am going to tell the truth ... I spent yesterday investigating. I just couldn't let it go. I couldn't believe something like that could happen without me seeing it. It makes me wonder, what else is going on around me that I haven't noticed AND SHOULD?

As nerdy as this is, I spent a good deal of my day hiding in the bushes and listening to the workers. Seeing if I could pick up any clue, that they were in fact responsible. AGAIN, I do not know Spanish, so this did me no good. Absolutely NO GOOD! The only thing I succeeded in getting, hiding in those bushes, was a scratchy face breaking out because my skin is sensitive, a cat I am allergic to rubbing against my leg causing hives and a tick on my left shoulder. YAY ME!

Sigh .........

It wasn't a complete loss playing private detective. I felt like a kid again, I got that feeling inside when you are a kid. I also got a really cool idea for a juvenile detective like story. Two wins at once.

You know that saying, things happen for a reason? Maybe the reason for this was to revisit my child like self, lord knows I have been feeling old. Also, maybe it was to get the inspiration for a new story and I might, JUST MIGHT ... make enough to get a new grill. Although, a fence is first on my list.

I'm still angry .... I can not look out that window or take the dogs out without getting pissed all over again. This contributed to my OOPS of a diet. You see, what happen was .... I was walking through food lion, and EVERYTHING and I do mean everything was burgers corn on the cobs ETC. Even a sign that said, Don't miss the end of grilling season, with a sale on steak. Grocery shopping made me angry, which then turned into being upset ... and then I saw ice cream and then my literal thought was "I'm sad, I can't grill ..... SHAMROCK SHAKES! I deserve ice cream." I do not really know my logic there, but that is how it happened.

I am supposed to be having a good weekend, But I am stuck on something  I can do absolutely nothing to about. That bullshit cop, no help ... I doubt any cop around here would be of help, if someone isn't dead, they could really care less.

Going to try, TRY my best to let this go, I am not normally one for holding grudges, but I SERIOUSLY with my whole wide heart HOPE they fall on their fucking faces. Or that the food they cook on that grill is undercooked and they get sick .. or , and this is the big OR, hopefully the tank of gas springs a leak and blows them to smithereens. Too harsh? Maybe I am over reacting, but, I think any one who goes through this, knows, and would side with me on that one.

Thanks for listening to me rant. Have a good day guys! xxDee

Feel free to swing by my facebook blog page to be informed of when I blog again https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randomly-So/491631937586928 Or not, totally up to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment