Friday, August 29, 2014

Terry Treetop "Where is my home?" Book Review.


We are definitely big fans of the terry treetop series in this house. My daughter Avery LOVES them!



This one is just as well written and easy to follow for young ones as the last few we have read by this author.



This one explores the curious nature of a child, and how something as being curious about a beautiful butterfly can lead them astray to where they find themselves lost.


In this story, you follow terry treetop on an adventure "Finding his way home." He meets a ton of interesting creatures along the way, trying new foods "Thanks to being lost at lunch time." Each and every friend he meets along the way is kind and caring,

finally he comes across a friend who tells him how to get home .... But what it really takes is his favorite all time love "CLIMBING TREES" to truly find his way home.

Once he makes it home he sees again the beautiful butterfly that had led him on his lost adventure. But decides this time, to stay home.

Really is a cute story for kids. My 7 year old thought it was adorable. Her favorite parts where when terry tried different foods and realized they were not for him.

We are big fans of terry treetop, I am pretty sure we always will be.


You can get your copy here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EPDN1PO/ref=pdp_new_dp_review


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment