Monday, August 4, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Review.


I do not think that I will ever blog a negative thing about the garcinia cambogia pills.

ONE: I always feel so energetic when I take them. It boosts my mood.
TWO: I do see a change in my weight when I take them as suggested.
THREE: Because really FOR ME, there isn't anything negative to say.

It is not secret that I am constantly looking for that magic pill to help me get back to where I want to be. Before the steroids, before the kids, before they brought back twinkies!

There is no magic pill.

It really does come down to diet and exercise. So I will not lie and say that these are magic and you will lose a ton of weight. Because that is not what these do.

What the do, DO ... is help you control your hunger. Honestly before taking these, I would eat and eat and eat, Even if I was full. Because I am a food lover and food tastes good. But these, they do not allow you to do it. IF YOU IGNORE the message that is being sent to your body ... you will regret it. I ate a couple of oreo's after knowing that I wasn't hungry ... because I wanted dessert. HUGE MISTAKE. I felt bloated and icky for a few hours after.  SO DO NOT IGNORE the full feelings just because you want to taste something.

These are great at teaching you how to read your bodies hunger signs. They make it impossible to over eat. IN TURN help you lose weight. These are a stepping stone, its really up to you to allow it to help you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment