Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse Review.

Being a lady ... this is quite embarrassing. HOWEVER, for those out there who might be suffering from, constipation, bloating or gas and have not found a product that will work for you. I am here to tell you about one that does 100 % of what it says that it will.



This has also helped with weight loss for those who were interested in knowing if that part on the label held true.



It is a 15 days cleanse. You take two capsules for 15 days. I am here to say ... SAVE SOME MONEY. Only take 1 pill for 15 days. It is so strong, you only need one pill. Then you will have 15 more for a second cleanse a few months later.

Day one ... I was bloated, embarrassingly gassy and hopeful it would work, so I popped the pill. Nothing that night. I went to sleep, thinking ... I will need a few days worth to get things going. NOPE .... the very next morning. I was good to go. "No need to go into gross details." But it worked. It cleans the pipes. if you know what I mean.

I did not get cramps, or any stomach pain .... but I was regular. Which for me was new ... sometimes I would go 4 to 8 days without going at all.

I noticed my stomach flatten a bit "So did my husband, who now makes jokes that I didn't need to lose weight ... I was just full of s***. Sigh ... MEN! They can be so embarrassing.

I did lose weight .... a total of 11 pounds in 15 days. So, it does work for that.

SOME THINGS I LEARNED NOT TO DO WITH THESE .......

Do not enjoy salsa and chips, and do not enjoy oreos and milk. That was a no no. Instant bathroom issues. I would suggest eating healthy. Not too much fruit. and drink LOTS of water. When I did start to feel crampy, a glass of water did the trick to help.

all in all, I am not gassy. I do no feel bloated and I am regular, which is good for health. So these get a thumbs up big time. NOT TO MENTION the 11 pound weight loss is pretty awesome too.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment